A transparent attempt to appear substantial

I'm gonna go for quantity over quality here. I still think I can't go wrong with more eyecandy.

Here's some more from about a year ago...not connected with school. These were just for fun.
























This was for school. I'm posting this just cuz I found the picture and it was a really damn cool project. Build the box and then draw it. It was autobiographical. In other words, everything in that box is either from my life or is representative of something from it. Some people bought their boxes and then got to spend their time on more valuable pursuits...like drawing it. Not me. I'm no sissy. I bought planks of wood and did the rest on my porch with hand tools. Come to think of it, I never got to finish that drawing...I wonder why?


0 comments: